We have entered the land of NOs!!! The triplets have decided that this is their favorite word right now. For those of you who have survived this stage, I am sure you can relate. But, can you imagine THREE toddlers in this stage at the same time? It is so frustrating. "Macie, let's change your diaper." "NO!!" "Cade, can you bring me that book?" "NO!!" "Cole, are you ready to go to bed?" "NO!!" Oh, Lord, I can't wait until Kensie is at this stage and then I will have THREE three-year olds on top of it!! I REALLY can't wait...I think I will have a full head of gray hair when they enter elementary school.
Oh, and just to make it more exciting...I heard Macie say "MINE!" today...oh joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh brother . . . just don't pull your hair out just yet
Post a Comment