Saturday, March 1, 2008
Ok, so I have been busy...
I have not updated this blog since before Christmas. I know you can't imagine that I have been busy....but we have. I am going to try and update with just some pics. Since Christmas, we have celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, Drew's 4th bday, and the triplets 2nd bday. Then in February, our oven caught on fire (twice), we got that fixed, my mom was in a car wreck (she is ok, but her car was totalled), we sold our SUV and are working on selling our minivan, and bought a volvo for Jon and a full size VAN for me! Kensie is starting to crawl and is wanting to do so much that her brothers and sister are doing. She is getting so big! She is my only chubby baby! She is pretty close to 20 pounds and only 9 months old! She is only one size of clothes away from Macie! The triplets are doing great! They just recently had their two year evaluation with Sooner Start (early intervention) and Cole and Macie did not qualify for services and Cade only qualifies because of speech. It is just amazing that they are caught up with their actual age! Especially Cole. I mean six months ago, he wasn't even walking yet! He was receiving physical therapy and has just taken off since he started walking. He is also the best talker right now. We are so blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment